Monday, April 28, 2014

Visitor



Friday my mom stopped for a quick visit from Fort Worth while my step dad came in to Midland for a dr visit and other business.  Richard and I had been working on the yard most of the day.  I enjoyed the brief time spent with my mom.  We hung two pictures and chatted.  Beckett followed us around.  I got to show my step dad around the house since he hadn't been over before.  Beckett loved showing all his toys to Papa.  My mom and step dad were on the road by three before the kids got home from school.  The only picture I took was of them driving off!  I sure do miss my mom living in the same town.  Yard work took up most of our day.  We have a large backyard and the grass grows fast.  One of my favorite things about this house is the yard, the kids spend all there time outside. 


1 comment:

  1. what oh no, poop mom and Bruce should have stayed long enough for the kids to see!!! Geeze that pic of them drive off made me miss them. I need to Skype mom.

    ReplyDelete