Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Meeting baby Evan























Sunday after church we drove to San Angelo to my sister's house to meet baby Evan.  My mom was also in town helping my sister.  Evan is a beautiful little guy and such a good baby.  I made him a blanket and burp clothes.  I enjoyed holding Evan and Beckett even gave him a kiss on the top of his head.  Since we missed Marcus's first birthday we brought our gift to him.  Beckett helped him unwrap it and both boys played together.  We decided since it was so close to Easter that we would have a Easter egg hunt for the kids.  We drove to a park by my sisters house and Michael and I hide the eggs.  The kids ate a ton of candy and played on the playground.  Then we headed back to my sister for a bbq.  My sister an her hubby went all out with tons of food, fruit, and desserts.  The kids play on the water slide and jumped on the trampoline.  After dinner I brought Easter Bingo and a coloring project for the kids.  No wanted to leave but it was getting late and we had to make the drive back to Midland.  Congrats to my sister and her hubby on the birth of there son Evan, we enjoyed our time with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment