Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Soccer, bday party, and baby shower









Life is constantly busy in the Sanchez house. Weekends are field with soccer.  This weekend Allison's age group had a soccer tournament so her team didn't have a game.  Cooper did have a game at noon.  I was at the church decorating the bulletin board for the month.  Richard took the kids to the game.  I didn't think it would take me very long at the church but it did.  I thought I could rush home to shower before Cooper's game but I ran to late.  I felt so terrible because I missed Cooper's first goal!!  After the game we headed straight to our Great nephew's first birthday party.  My niece out did her self with a Mickey Mouse theme there were beautiful decorations, center pieces, tons of food, delicious cake, and a Mickey Mouse pinata.  There were a lot of people that came to celebrate Connor turning one, he is such a happy beautiful little guy!  After the party I dropped Cooper off at his friends and I left to my friends baby shower.  Hands down the most fun and beautifully decorated baby shower I have ever been to.  The lady that threw the shower should be a professional party planner!  I am super bummed I didn't take pictures!  We played the most unique games, made bows for the baby, ate delicious food, and enjoyed each others company. I included a picture of the burp cloths I made her, I love the fabric!  Another busy Saturday to add to our families life.

No comments:

Post a Comment