Monday, April 7, 2014

Random & A Celebration






I like doing random post just because life can get to hectic to post daily and doing a random post helps me document things quickly.  Last week was probably one of the busy weeks I've had in a while. Everyday was full of activities on top of our normal things, I am only mentioning a few things.



*Monday I picked up our neighbors kid from school because his grandmother had a doctors appointment.  I think I've wrote on my blog before how he lives across the street four houses down.  L is also on Cooper's soccer team and in his class at school.  The boys always have a blast together.

*My friend Alyssa was induced this week and I watched her boys while she had her baby.  Initially they weren't suppose to spend the night but her labor went longer then she thought.  It was a crazy day trying to tend to my kids normal extracurricular activities, homework, lunches, uniforms, and meals on top of two more kids in the mix a 3 and 2 year old.  Bed time was overwhelming.  I am glad I was able to help her though.

*After a long day and Richard having classes late I took the kids for a treat at baskin robins.  Allison and Beckett ate all of there ice cream.  My Cooper James who doesn't really like ice cream asked if he could have candy instead!

*Cooper had a tough week at school.  Last week was the Star test for the big kids and his daily school schedule changed.  Monday was camo day (in support of the kids testing) and Friday the wore all blue for prevent child abuse awareness.  Any time there are events or changes to his schedule he always acts up.  I even got a note home from the teacher Monday.  It stress me out when he acts up, but he was good Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Anyway something were always working on, consistently behaving.

*My sister had her baby Wednesday which meant a ton of phone calls and text messages between my sisters and mom all week.  So glad there both healthy and home!  Cant wait to hold my new nephew on Sunday!

*Have I mentioned how inseparable my boys are?  Whatever Cooper does Beckett always follows!  I am always taking pictures of them.

*Friday I hosted a church meeting at my house.  I am the secretary of our children's program at church.  We have lots of upcoming events an Easter activity, teacher appreciation, bulletin board, newsletter, quarterly report, and a blitz meeting tomorrow.  This occupies a lot of my time.

*After Allison's elite soccer training Friday night we went to the drive in to see Captain America.  Lets face with three kids the only way we go see movies are at the drive in!  I guess are kids were tried because they didn't make it through a third of the movie.  Beckett fell asleep in Richard's arm and the big kids were snoring in the back laying on top of each other!

*Soccer soccer and more soccer!  My days and weekends are field with practices, team pictures, and games.  One more month I can do this!  Turns out after both kids games changed times on Friday afternoon Cooper's ended up being canceled.  Allison's games was cold windy.  We lost at the last minute of the game to a penalty shot! 


*The most exciting part of our weekend was my in laws 50th wedding celebration.  We did family pictures, which included 22 people. We hired a professional photographer and went out to the Midland Wildlife Preserve.  When we pulled up Cooper said "This place is a dump!"  Once we got out and explored a little he thought the area was interesting.  Typical boy kicking dirt throwing rocks.  After over an hour of pictures from the whole group, families, grandchildren, great grandchildren, and individual shots we were done!  We all meet back up for dinner and enjoyed each others company.  I love my father in law and mother in law.  They are pretty awesome people who unconditionally love there family.  I absolutely couldn't be more blessed to be apart of this family.  Happy 50 years of marriage to best married couple I know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment