Thursday, June 18, 2015

37 weeks



I had my doctors appointment yesterday normal as usual.  I had to do the strep b, results next week.  I've never had it with the other three.  I lost two pounds although you couldn't tell!  Blood pressure and heart beat normal.  He made sure baby was head down and he is.  I see the doctor in a week.


This past week was hard.  With my nephew in town I spent a lot of extra energy keeping everyone occupied, feed, and cleaning.  By the end of the day I didn't have much energy left, I stil have been walking everyday but I officially waddle and I am slow!  It's hard for me to imagine that I still have a few weeks to go, I feel ready.  I am emotional and irrational sometimes.  Maybe I should pack my bags that might make me feel better.  A few days where I've over done it I've had some pretty intense contractions and serious ligament pain under my belly.  Nothing last for to long and only occurring in the middle of the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment