Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Baby Shower



A sweet friend from church threw me a small baby shower.  She has a pool and invited a few of our friends for a diaper/wipe shower.  The kids were occupied swimming while the adults got to chat!  We got to eat some yummy snacks and relax!  It was the perfect baby shower.  I even had a friend drop off some wipes and diapers the next day and a few people brought me diapers at church, this picture doesn't have the extra items.  I am glad to start off with a nice stash of diapers and wipes for Camden!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo, I am so glad someone did something for you. I wish I was there to put together something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Baby Shower it was. Liked reading the details. Even I was very interested in hosting a surprise baby shower for my cousin so hosted a garden themed party at one of the San Francisco venues which turned out to be so adorable. My cousin helped me with the decorations and she was so creative! I will always be thankful to you for her great help.

    ReplyDelete