Monday, June 29, 2015

Beckett talks about baby






Beckett has been pretty fascinated with my pregnancy.  He likes talking to the baby not through my shirt but insist on lifting my shirt to speak.  Beckett also points out my belly button and the beauty mark I have on my tummy.  He kisses and lays his head down on my belly.  Beckett ask if the baby wants juice or wants to watch a movie.  He also tells me that he wants to hold the baby.  Beckett also tells me the baby is in his belly.  As my belly has grown and my belly button now pokes out he thinks its strange and some times says its yucky.  Beckett has gone to most of my appointments and after the first sonogram he told me that the baby is swimming in water in my belly.  As I have been making all the baby bedding Beckett has been right by my side and constantly tells me the blanket is for his baby brother.  I am very curious to see the transition for Beckett from pregnancy to actual having the baby here in our home.  Beckett is a total mommies boy and is not as care free as Cooper.  I use to jokingly say that Cooper didn't realize Beckett was around until he started walking.  But it was a pretty true statement.  Cooper never seemed to mind Beckett or notice his existence.  I don't think that will happen in Beckett's case with the new baby.  Hopefully everyone will make it through the newborn transition happily.  Richard and I have done this before and have a plan to keep everyone fairly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment