Saturday, June 27, 2015

38 weeks



I had my doctor appointment on Wednesday.  Blood pressure and heart rate both good.  Doctor did an ultrasound to check on baby and make sure my placenta was intact after my little accident.  Everything thing looked good.  He also did a cervical check, I was dialed to 3.  As long as I am not having constant contractions my labor won't progress.  So if my water doesn't break and my contractions don't become more regular I get to sit tight until my induction, another whole two weeks!!!!!!  Two days after my due date.  I think if my legs weren't scrapped up so bad I wouldn't be so miserable.  I am literally in pain all day.  I just want my legs healed and of course I want my baby in my arms.  Looks like neither will happen yet.  Beckett snapped a bunch of pictures at the pool the other day, he loves taking pictures of me for some reason. 

1 comment:

  1. awh I cant wait for lil man to arrive. Take care of urself in the mean time.

    ReplyDelete