Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Beckett's 2nd birthday party









We celebrated Beckett's birthday a week early for a few reasons family being out of town etc.  I had decided on a monster theme back in December when Beckett first fell in love with the movie monsters inc.  I made all the games, decorations, and piñata for his party.  It was a lot of work but I loved seeing my ideas come alive.  I think I counted 42 people at Beckett's party, we had a lot of family and friends show up.  The games were a hit, there was plenty of food, and even better company surrounding our house and yard!  I have to give a shout out to my friends the Poling's for driving to Midland and helping me finish setting the party up.  It was such a smooth party.  Afterwards I felt so blessed with amazing friends and supportive family.  Can't believe my baby is turning two!













Sorry for the picture overload, but I loaded most of all the pictures for family to see.

2 comments: