Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Swim lesson's


 

The kids have been taking swim lessons the past two weeks.  It's been really fun and they are learning a lot. Their instructor is amazing and so knowledgeable.  It's been nice going to the pool several times a week both the kids love the water.  I stay busy running after Beckett and talking to the other moms.  Some days are more busy then others with Beckett.  One day Allison got a bloody nose so I was helping her clean up and sit down.  Out of the corner of my eye I see Beckett unstrap his swim vest and took of running towards the pull.  I yell at him no as I am running and the lil stinker looked back at me and jumped in.  Lucky for him someone was right there and scooped him out.  Cooper has learned a lot and has become a very good swimmer compared to the beginning of the summer.  Allison as learned a lot of useful tips and correct swim techniques. 

1 comment: