Saturday, July 26, 2014

Braces

I have a lot of post to catch up on, thanks to a busy summer that hasn't allowed much down time.





March 25th 2013 I had my braces put on.  July 7th 2014 I had them taken off!!

Since I've kind of been documenting through my blog I figured I should share the news. 15 months of braces.  The worst part was getting my wisdom teeth pulled.  I would do braces a hundred times over.  For me braces were a breeze.  I never felt any pain or discomfort.  I would literally get my braces tightened and go to lunch afterwards.  I would be a little soar but in a day or two I was back to normal.  I even has fun with the rubber bands trying different colors each visit.  I think the most annoying part was keeping my teeth clean with braces.  I am so glad I did it because the time flew by and I love the result!  I also have to give a huge shout out to my best friend Dana for watching Beckett for all of my orthodontic appointments.
 
 

1 comment: