Friday, July 11, 2014

Grandma's 4th of July part 2






 
 
 We had to check out of our cabin after lunch on the 4th, and drove back to my moms.  My mom's neighborhood community built a pool, playground, and walking trail. 
We took full advantage of these amenities well visiting her.  Before dinner we took the kids swimming!  A new development Cooper has become a very good swimmer, and Beckett has no fear to jump in!  After swimming I made brownies while my mom grilled steaks.  After a delicious meal and brownie sundaes we played a hilarious game of head bands with grandma and papa!  I almost forgot to mention my mom’s dog Toby who just turned a year old.  Beckett loves this dog he hugs, holds, and kisses the dog constantly!  After our game I took the boys for a walk with grandma.  Beckett walked Toby!  We stopped and played at the park for a while.  Before bed we lite up a bunch of sparklers to end an amazing Fourth of July!






1 comment: