Saturday, July 12, 2014

Six Flags

 

Allison and Cooper participated in a reading program where they had to read for thirty minutes a day consecutively for thirty days and as a reward for completing they would receive free six flags tickets.  There tickets were only valid during the summer.  Since our original lake plans were changed and we would be in the Dallas area instead of the San Antonio area we decided it was a perfect time to go.

Allison was a inch short of being able to ride all the rides, which I was perfectly happy with!  My daughter is a roller coaster junkie!  Richard and Allison were off together riding the rides the boys couldn't.  Which left me with the boys.  We were able to get a ton of rides in.  Once Richard and Allison rode one rode while the boys and I had rode three!

It was such a hot day by ten am I was wishing I had my hair up.  After going on the aqua man ride and getting drenched I was cooled off for a while.  One of the things I loved about six flags is all the mist stations.  Allison was all about getting soaked at ever station!

Favorite rides
Richard: Richard said he most enjoyed watching me get soaked in the aqua man ride!  Plus all the rides we rode together as a family.
Stacey: aqua man
Allison: Texas giant
Cooper: Judge Roy Scream
Beckett: mini 18 wheelers











1 comment: