Sunday, July 27, 2014

Dana's baby shower








Last weekend I hosted a baby shower for my best friend Dana.  Since I don't live in Hobbs anymore. I threw the shower at my friends house.  I had been working on decorations, activities, and her gift for several weeks.  The day before was a huge cooking slash baking day.  I made a chicken salad from scratch, chocolate fudge cupcakes, strawberry cheese cake cupcakes, sugar cookies, and dessert popcorn trail mix.  I made the drive into Hobbs the day of the shower and spent several hours pulling everything together.   I had two craft stations with material to make bows or decorate onesies.  We also played a couple fun games.   The shower was a huge success even with all the activities going on that day we had at least twenty people show up to shower Dana and her new baby girl.  I am so happy for Dana's baby girl arrival in less than two months.





1 comment: