Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Catch up









Life has been busy so much so I've been slacking on the blog. I thought I would try to catch up quickly with random happenings from the last two weeks.


* I think we drink, sleep, and eat soccer.  Between the two kids soccer practice and games they occupy our entire week.

* Allison is still taking piano lessons.  She's progressing beautiful.  Allison has a recital in a couple of weeks.

* All three kids had there six month dental visits.  Of course I couldn't schedule them on the same days or times.

* Both boys had strep and ear infections.  That kept Cooper home a few days from school. I caught what the boys had and Allison started us all off with the sickness.

* I visit the kids once a week for lunch. I bring them a donut.  I try to fit this into my week.  Beckett has a hard time sitting still.

* We decorated the house for fall.  Ordered Halloween costumes.

* I've worked on and hand made a few baby shower gifts.

* Went to both kids parent teacher conferences.  Everything heard was exactly what I expected.

* The kid made it through the first six weeks of school.  Both kids actually made almost all A's one B!

* Gearing up for the schools fall festival.  Just dropped a ton of supplies off today.

* Volunteered in Allison's class to decorate their class pumpkin for the festival.

* Preparing for the primary program.  It's our churches children's program, which is held once a year. The program consist of the lessons and songs learned over the year.  I've written the script, filled in the songs, and made sitting arrangements.

* Took away Beckett's sippy cup a few weeks ago.  Almost time to potty train.

* I plan a weekly play date with some of our mommy friends at the park or my house.



Week nights are busy absolutely no spare time weekends tend to be worse.  I am so thankful for Richard who is my anchor. I typical love to be busy.  I can't imagine what life will be like when Beckett gets into soccer.  I find it vital to make time for myself and time for Richard and I as a couple.  I truly lovey life.

1 comment:

  1. I cant express enough how much I love seeing pictures of your kids. It makes me feel like im still living there and watching them grow. SN- hows the no sippy going? I just cant imagine doing this yet. I still dont think Clara understands the concept of things spilling and such!!

    ReplyDelete