Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Sports Saturday and the drive-in





Richard had to work this weekend.  Both kids had soccer games with in thirty minutes of each other.  Did I mention how they play on different fields across town from each other?!  Anyway to make matters more complicated Richard's assistant coach hadn't made it back in to town for the game.  So on the fly I had to step in and coach or we would forfeit.  I played soccer in junior high and high school but coaching is a whole different thing!  I give Richard serious props it's no joke multitasking players , fixing mistakes, managing the teams momentum, and subbing players.  We lost the game by four!  I took it in stride, we played our best!

Thanks to my in laws for watching and taking the boys to Cooper's game.  His team lost 18-0!!  I've seriously considered trying a new sport with Cooper.



We went to CiCi's for pizza and games after our busy morning.  We ended our night at the drive-in watching Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.  It was a wonderful end to the day!!

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! I wish I could have seen you coaching!! What an experience and a great mom for stepping in when there was no one else to turn too!! I wanna see that movie too! Glad Richard's family was there to help!

    ReplyDelete