Friday, October 31, 2014

Soccer, church, and a fall festival!









I wonder how much we can stuff into one day!!!  Let's try two soccer games, a church program practice, and a fall festival!!  Allison and Coopers games were with in the same hour.  I caught the first half of her game then jetted across town with the boys to Cooper's game.  Did I mention both boys had terrible colds!  We had to leave at half time of Cooper's game to make in time to the church for the program practice.  Also did I mention I bagged with Richard's help 75 bags of candy for a treat/thank you to give to the children after the practice.  The practice went well, no huge hiccups!  Then dash back home to change into costumes for the kids school fall festival.  Both kids ran into friends and Richard and I spent the night separate following one kid.  Are we helicopter parents?!  Anyway let me list some of the attractions: haunted house, 3 face painters, cake walk, coke toss, walk the plank, bull riding, donut contest, and pie throwing.  I am missing a ton!  There was food everywhere, a pumpkin contest, and a costume contest!  Allison won her grade costume contests!!  We all had a blast!!!  We ended our night at Palino's.  We might be crazy busy but I love my crew!

1 comment: