Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Grandma visit





My mom planned to come visit one weekend to watch the kids play at their soccer games.  Unfortunately it rained all week and the games were canceled.  We still managed to have a fun visit.  My mom pulled into town after the kids got out of school.  After a piano jam session between my mom and Allison we went to dinner.  We took my mom to the new burger joint called Grub burger.  It was delicious.  My favorite part of our time together was our afternoon walk.  By our selves I took my mom on my 3 mile walk.  The weather was perfect the rain had subsided.  We called it an early night and caught up on rest.  The next morning we slept in and I made a big breakfast; bacon, eggs, sausage, and French toast!  We messed on the computer working on some documents.  Talked about Allison's homework and learned possessives.  It had been raining the whole morning.  The kids were restless and I decided to take them chuckee cheese for lunch!  The had a BLAST!  My mom decided to get back on the road after lunch, we were sad to see her go.  

2301 humble ave

No comments:

Post a Comment