Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Girls lunch

 
 
 
 
Last week Beckett and I drove into Hobbs.  When I lived in Hobbs I was apart of a mommies group, there were 5 of us ladies grouped together at our table for the year.  We became very close, it turns out three of the ladies were expecting baby girls around the same time.  Two of the girls are due next month, we wanted to celebrate and meet for lunch!  It was so much fun catching up and relishing this season of life.  I made both ladies blankets, burp cloths, and of course I bought some fun girly outfits.  Also I drove in three hours early to spend time with my bestie D and baby A who just turned a month old.  I literally held her the whole time!!!  I enjoyed my day in Hobbs and thankfully Beckett was happy to tag along.

No comments:

Post a Comment