Friday, October 31, 2014

Pumpkin carving etc





This past Sunday was our church children's program.  We're each child has a speaking part talking about the things learned through the year.  In between talks the kids sing songs learned.  I wrote the program and seating arrangements, and set up on the stage directing children.  It was my first program and it was a success.  No crazy thing happened to speak of.  Everyone said there part and sung!  Richard's parents came to watch the kids!  I am bummed because I have no pictures to document any of this!  After church I made lunch then took a two hour nap!  After dinner we carved pumpkins and cooked seeds.  Then walked to the park, which is almost like a daily affair.  Love my three!

1 comment:

  1. We had to toss our pumpkins yesterday nasty..I didnt get a picture of the finished products!

    ReplyDelete