Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bodega Bay Beach











Because of my Uncle's surgery we had to make other plans for Saturday instead of visiting his ranch.  Cooper had been begging me to go to the beach but I was afraid it would be to cold since March isn't really beach season.  But my Aunt was totally on board and we dressed warmed, brought extra blankets, and jackets. We first had lunch on Lucas Wharf on the pier.  I had the most delicious crab sandwich and everyone else enjoyed fish and chips!  With full belly's we headed down to the beach.  I have been to the beach many many times but I cant remember a day as beautiful as this one.  Richard and I were joking about how some people were in bikini's and shirtless.  It wasn't that hot!  The big kids and I walked the beach collecting sea shells for a project I have in mind.  Then Richard took them to explore.  Beckett was so interested in the sand.  I was afraid he would eat it which was a classic thing Cooper did, but no he just played with it and touched it.  A little later Richard came back and laid with a sleeping Beckett as the big kids made a city in the sand.  The view was just beautiful and the slight breeze was so enjoyable.  I believe we stayed at the beach for a few hours.  Such wonderful memories were made!

No comments:

Post a Comment