Monday, March 4, 2013

Busy busy busy!!!





Friday started our busy busy busy weekend!  Did I mention Richard is working this weekend.  Anyway, Allison friend Ella had her baptism Friday night.  Richard was running late to soccer practice so I had to load up the soccer gear and the kids to the field.  After soccer practice Allison and I got ready and left the boys behind to attend the baptism.  It was beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. 

Saturday morning Allison had a soccer game.  I was able to feed the kids, take a shower, and dress everyone and out the door in record time!  My in laws made it to the soccer game, the were such a huge help!  It was a crazy soccer game.  Definitely one to remember, I wish Richard had been there!  We tied the game 1-1:( 

After the soccer game my in laws meet us over at big cheese for lunch.  It was a nice relaxing meal.  The kids had fun running around playing games.  And Beckett enjoyed talking to Grandma and Grandad.  He sure thinks his Grandad is funny!

Next we had two birthday parties at the same time.  Allison's friend Ella had her birthday party at the new ice cream shop Cherry Berry!  So I dropped Allison off at the party and the boys and I headed to our friend Samuel's first birthday!  My friend out did her self and threw such a neat themed train party for her son.  WE had a blast.

Sunday we went to church and rested most of the day.  Then after the kids were in bed Richard and I packed.  Well mainly I packed lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment