Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stitches





Wednesday I went in to the dentist to have ten stitches taken out.  The hygienist said to some people its painful and to others its not.  Well lets just say it didn't feel good!!  I cant stress the point of how thankful I am to have the stitches out and to have that trauma of my wisdom teeth behind me!  I had not idea what to expect.  I've only gained one pound back of the four I lost due to the food restrictions I was place on.  I am glad to be able to eat normal, especially since we are leaving in a few days to CA!  Some of my favorite restaurants are in CA!  The whole reason I needed my wisdom teeth out was because Ive decided to get braces.  When I was 7 years old I feel down six stair steps and I really messed my teeth up.  I have always been self conscious about my teeth and I am finally doing something about it.  March 25 is the big day!!  I will probably have braces for 18 months.  Anyway, I  thought I would document this little event on the blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment