Saturday, March 23, 2013

Disney Land~ Day 2











Day two was amazing! We spent the whole day in California Adventures.  My favorite part of CA was Cars Land, it was so assume!  A complete replica of the movie, the kids had a blast we spent a ton of time there.  Another fun part of our day was visiting many Disney characters.  Ive been to D Land more times than I can count, but I have never seen one of the shows at either parks.  We were able to finally watch Aladdin, and let me tell you I was not disappointed!  I laughed so hard at all of Genie's jokes, the jokes were so modern.  The kids and Richard rode more rides together through out the day, but Beckett was only able to ride one ride Toy Story Mania.  I only rode four rides that day and they were rides I have never ridden Radiator Springs Racers, Luigi's Flying Tires, and the Grizzly River.  I got soaked and so did the kids on the Grizzly River.  But my favorite ride of the day was the Radiator Springs Racers.  The kids and I waited in line for an hour, but it was worth it!  Also my favorite part of D Land and CA is the churos, I am a sucker for those.  I also forgot to mention that Allison started to collect the stamped pennies at each station that we passed.  She had bought one in D Land and then got totally into it in CA.  In all she collected 14 pennies in her D Land collectors book. 

Favorite rides in California Adventures:

Richard~ Tower of Terror
Allison~ Radiator Springs Racers
Cooper~ Tower of Terror
Beckett~ Toy Story Mania
Stacey~ Radiator Springs Racers



No comments:

Post a Comment