Thursday, March 21, 2013

Disney Land~ Day 1












Monday was our first day in D Land!  We woke up early ate breakfast and took the bus to the park.  We got there at 9am and left at 10pm.  We tried to plan our two days at the park, one day at Disney Land and one day in California Adventures.  We managed to stick to that schedule.  Thanks to the aps Richard put on my phone the Disney Land maps, and D Land wait times we were able to plan our day.  We told the kids to pick there top three rides and luckily we rode all of them.  I want to say we hit 90 percent of the rides in D Land.  Thanks to the app we would stay clear of the busy rides and head over to the ones on our list that were less busy.  We also allowed the kids to pick two things at D Land, Allison picked a baby Minny mouse wrapped in a swaddle blanket and a Minny mouse in pj's.  Cooper picked a light saber (that he put together himself) and a gun from frontier land.  I picked Beckett out a rattle mickey mouse.  Richard mainly road rides with the big kids and I would stay back with Beckett while he sleep most of the day and I would visit the hundreds of shops around the park.  For the first time ever I bought our entire family of five Disney Land t-shirts!  One of the times Beckett was awake I let him out and he crawled around Goofy's playhouse and loved it!  Although there were a few rides Beckett could go on like pirates of the Caribbean, haunted mansion, snow white, peter pan, Mr toad, and buzz lightyear.  It was truly a magical day of fun and memories made with my family.

I asked each person what there favorite ride was:

Allison~ Indiana Jones

Cooper~ Gadgets' Go Coaster

Richard~ Splash mountain

Beckett~ Goffy's Playhouse

Stacey~ Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment