Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Saying good bye

 
 


Sunday morning we woke up early and went to church.  I have been attending this ward in Rohnert Park since I was 10.  So its like visiting family when I go.  Some people have moved but a lot of people are still there.  After church we packed, loaded the car, and then had lunch.  I don't like saying goodbye.  Sometimes in my mind my trips to Rohnert Park are bittersweet because I don't exactly know when I am coming back.  And now that my family is scattered I feel like we will be using are vacations to go visit them.  Its not like I am really saying goodbye to my Aunt but I loving spending time with her and being around her, it seems so right.  Like I am were I am suppose to be. 

We were now on the road to the second part of our vacation Disney Land!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment