Sunday, March 17, 2013

Cousins!








Friday night my cousin Jessica hosted a dinner for us at her home.  My sister Jamie who know lives in San Ramon know drove to Rohnert park to join in.  My Uncle had knee replacement surgery the day before and wasn't able to come.  But my Aunt Karen and all their kids, spouse's, and there children came.  My mom is the youngest of all her siblings so my cousin's are at least 12 years plus older than me.  Some of my cousin's children are actually closer to my age.  It was taco night at the Garzoli household.  We started out with a few people and as the night went cousin's trickled in until everyone showed up.  It was actually nice to talk to people as they came, I felt like I was able to talk to all of my cousins for a decent amount of time.  I rarely saw Allison and Cooper, they were in the back yard playing with there cousins.  I was sad that I didn't get to see my cousin's Madison and Victoria, both girls are in high school and involved in many activities and were both out of town at school functions.  Over all it was a great night with delicious food and even better company.

No comments:

Post a Comment