Saturday, March 23, 2013

Home sweet home

 
 


I didn't actually take any pictures of the three times I saw my cousin Carlo while we were in LA.  We got together the first night we spent in LA.  Then after our day in Disney Land we went with Carlo and enjoyed deserts all together. Also on Wednesday morning we had breakfast with Carlo before we made the long drive back home.  I really enjoyed chatting with my cousin and spending some time with him.  Until our next adventure Carlo!  Also while we were in LA Allison of course got her wish and we let her swim everyday we were there.  Mr Beckett Paul also got to swim for the first time.  Well technically it was in a hot tub, which was more like a lukewarm bath.  On the long drive back home we split it in to two days, 8 hours one day and 7 hours the next day.  After we checked out of the Holiday inn express in Lordsburg NM I noticed several house later we forgot Cooper's shoes.  So as we pulled into El Paso for lunch we stopped by the new outlet malls, and did a lil shoe shopping.  My sweet hubby spoiled me and bought me these sandals that Ive been wanting for over a year!  We pulled into Hobbs at 5pm and went straight to pick up Richard's car from the shop and then to soccer practice.  Our life is always busy, but I wouldn't want it any other way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment