Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunshine, soccer, and birthdays!!












This post is over a week late, its from last weekend.  I was trying to catch up on our California adventures.

Unfortunately Richard had to work this past weekend.  Allison had a soccer game in the morning.  The assistant coach had to coach the game.  Richard was texting me like crazy!  Allison made two goals, we won 2-6. 

After the game we drove straight to Midland for my niece's surprise birthday party.  We made it just in time to be there for the big surprise.  My niece is almost 37 weeks pregnant and we did want to scare her to bad lol.  The kids had fun yelling surprise and blowing there noise makers.  Her sweet husband set up everything, the house was decorated and we had the most delicious cake.  I am glad we were able to be there and celebrate her!  I also got to see her super cute nursery.  Beckett even enjoyed crawling around her house.

Next we went to my nephew's birthday party at the park.  He had a kite party and it was the perfect weather to fly a kite.  It had been since my sister's baby shower since we had gotten all together.  My mom was even there!  Just seeing everyone and hanging out was sooooo fun.  I cant believe my nephew is 6!!  I forgot to mention what a warm day it was, 90 degrees!  We all packed in under the shade of a tree and ate pizza, opened presents, and ate cake.  So after the party thanks to Allison's idea we all went to Bahama Bucks.  My sister Heather will be 37 weeks this week.  She has had a few scares with her platelet levels being to low, the Dr almost delivered her last week.  I had a blast with my sisters (minus Jamie) and nieces/nephews, I love them so much.  After our fun day we had to drive back home. My heart was full.





No comments:

Post a Comment