Sunday, October 6, 2013

Crafts




My sister Courtney has always been my craft and baking buddy.  Earlier this year we were crafting all these baby shower items for our younger sister and my niece.  That was our last big craft its been 7 months and know that my sister has moved I haven't felt the craft bug!  I have been wanting to make Beckett a new pacifier clip but been putting it off.  Then I had a friends baby shower coming up and I decided to pull out the sewing machine.  I finally made B a new pacifier clip and I made my friend a few burp cloths for her first baby boy.  I even made a glitter pumpkin last week!  A few years ago I was in charger of the glitter pumpkin craft at a Craft day at our church.  I cant believe it took me three years to finally make my own.  I have a few more projects I want to do for Christmas, so it looks like my crafting bug is here to stay!

1 comment: