Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Last soccer games and more Halloween fun!





Saturday was as usual a jam packed day!  We started off the day with Allison's last soccer game.  We were playing a pretty good team.  We kept up with the other team the entire first half but the second half the girls gave up.  Three girls were on top of Alli and poor thing got crushed on many occasions.  The other teams coach thought Alli played well and he asked to have her join there team for a tournament this weekend.  Next up was Cooper's last game, my big guy was so over it.  He didn't play that well, kept saying he was hot and tired gezz drama king!  A quick lunch break and the kids were off to there church primary children's practice for there annual program.  After the practice was over we had a two hour break!  The kids watch The Emperor's New Groove and I made a homemade pizza. 








Then we were off again to my mother in laws school carnival!  I love this carnival because they have many fun different type of games!  Cooper loved the Indian maze, he went through it over and over!  Allison's favorite part was the petting zoo!  Beckett liked that too, he kept pointing and saying OHHH and that!!  After the school carnival we headed to Saint Ann's Catholic Church's Monster Bash!  They had a trunk or treat, bouncers, haunted house, and dance/costume contest.  I actually really enjoyed the haunted house it was pretty scary in my opinion but then again I scare easy.  The kids hands down loved dancing!  They jammed it out!!  Although my favorite part of the whole night was getting our picture taken at the spot where my life changed.  Where Richard asked me for my phone number.  Richard's dad took a picture of our family of five at our spot. Such a memorable day.



1 comment:

  1. Alli is soo dang good at soccer. Watching her play is the only sport I have gotten into! I absolutely love your costume them. Its so perfect for the amount in your family. I would have never thought of doing that!

    ReplyDelete