Thursday, October 3, 2013

Soccer, throw up, and a birthday party!



This week as flown by for me, Cooper got the stomach bug and was out for nearly three days!  It was the first time he has ever caught the tummy bug, luckily no major messes he never missed the trash can!  Also my poor baby B was cutting his molars which finally pocked through, he was so clingy the last few days.  I am a bit behind on posting on the blog due to mommy duties.













This past weekend was super busy both kiddos had soccer games in the morning.  It also started out as a cool day it even misted at Cooper's game.  Last Saturday was also the Saint Ann's Fair which we haven't missed in 15 years!  In between the kids games we stopped to check it out and eat lunch.  Then it was off to Allison's game, poor thing is playing her heart out with a new team that is lacking in the talent department.  Then we were back at the fair!!  We always get the kids arm bracelets and they ride every ride over and over.  Plus we played several games at the Saint Ann's side and enjoyed funnel cake and fried snickers.  I was super bummed that I couldn't eat the corn with my darn braces!  Around two Beckett was getting pretty fussy and was ready for nap so he and I went home and Richard stayed with the big kids.  About an hour later I got a phone call from Richard saying that he and Allison got thrown up on!  Richard was letting Cooper play at the playground and he was teasing Allison about riding this fast adult ride as they were looking up, someone vomited and more than a dozen people were hit!  Poor Allison who had her hair french braided got it all in her hair.  They drove home using my in laws car and took showers and changed!  That was an experience we would like to forget!  We all went back to the fair to ride a few more rides.  My sister and her family were in town and the cousins had a blast riding rides together.  Beckett even rode his first ride at the fair!  Around 6 we left to go to our friends son's birthday party.  My friend Jessica went all out for a Lego themed party for her son Kaleb's 5th bday.  We all had such a blast.  The adults enjoyed the catered food by Cane d'Oro Pizza and the kids played a ton of games and loved the Lego man piñata!  It was definitely a day to remember.




1 comment:

  1. omg so gross! But kinda funny..that totally sucks and I am sure its something she wont ever forget!!!

    PS I absolutely love Coops face in some of these pictures. I sure do miss him!

    ReplyDelete