Friday, October 25, 2013

Random



Life is hectic lately, so many things pulling me here and there.  Here is a few random things on my mind this week.

*Afternoons at the Sanchez house are crazy.

* My kids need to get it together and stop forgetting things in the car when they leave to school.  I have driven back to the there school three times this week to take them lunch boxes, class snacks, school folder.

* The plumber came to look at the leak under the sink in the kitchen an hour earlier then expected.  I am sure he enjoyed seeing my hair in a towel!  I am also sure he enjoyed me scolding him for ringing the door bell four times nearly waking up Beckett from his nap.

* Beckett's afternoon nap time runs into everything else scheduled.  But with out that nap he is a monster!

* The four teeth Beckett is getting in right now are transforming my sweet toddler into a grouchy kiddo.  This mama wants to scream in frustration!

* There are never enough hours to accomplish everything I want or need to get done!  Richard says I never sit, that I find things to do.  Did he forget a mothers job is NEVER done.

* One calendar is not enough to keep up with my kids schedules!  Cooper's in charge of school snacks, Cooper's soccer game was rescheduled to Monday, Allison has piano lesson's on Tuesdays, soccer practice Monday/two on Thursday, Bring the Halloween treat for Cooper's class Friday, Soccer pictures Thursday, PTA meeting, Activity girls changed to Wed, soccer camp changed to Tuesday, Allison's school project, homework home work and more homework!!!

* Phone call to the Halloween company about Beckett's costume, they sent a size 5T and don't have another in his size!  Looks like I am making him a costume before Saturday!

* Did I mention I am sick:( :( :(

* Haven't waxed the floors this week but the laundry is done!

* I have been to the grocery store 3 times this week!  Where is my brain!

* Some how I got talked into being Allison's room mom at school!

* How do I plan a end of the season soccer party around our schedule?


Rant over.  I am blessed, busy but totally blessed!

1 comment:

  1. you are always busy you definitely need more then one of you!

    ReplyDelete