Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Obession



Apparently I am a little late to the game and have joined the dark side. I am officially obsessed with Starbucks, particularly the double chocolaty chip Frappuccino blended crème with whipped cream!  OMG I am not a sweet eater but I have to at least treat myself once a week to this bad boy!

A few weekends ago Richard and I went on a date night.  So glad to be back in Midland, and a big thank you to my mother/father in law.  The inlaws came over to our house to watch the kids.  We went to Salt Grass which was delicious!  Then Richard said lets go for dessert and skip the movie.  There was really no movies out we wanted to see so he took me to Starbucks and insisted I try this drink.  Lets just say we didn't share the drink and I became hooked!  I literally live right by Starbucks and lets just say its a fight not drive in!  Anyway had to share my new love with my blog pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment