Thursday, October 24, 2013

Two



 
These two are inseparable!!  I know I've said it before but Beckett loves his daddy.  He definitely prefers his daddy over anyone even mommy!  Beckett follows Richard around everywhere, and will cry for his attention.  His favorite word is daddy and has started asking me all day where daddy is.  He puts his hands up and says daddy or dada.  Or he will walk to the front door and point to it.  Some times Beckett will find my purse get the keys and grab my hand then lead me to the door.  One day I had gotten a package and left the front door open but the glass door shut knowing Richard was on his way home.  I was making dinner and Beckett just stood there calling for his daddy.  I guess Richard drove up and I heard a loud bang on the door.  Beckett could see Richard and was just banging on the door as hard as he could.  I have several videos of Beckett calling for Richard as he walks through the house, its so sweet!  I am glad those two have such a special bond, it warms my heart to see Richard raise another one of our babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment