Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Soccer and fall festival





Saturday was a very fun full day.  Richard worked half the day and I was one busy mom!  That morning I woke up early and made breakfast, got to feed my kiddos good food to give them fuel for the day!  Then I was busy laying clothes etc out for soccer and their costumes for the festival.  Cooper's game was first and he played decent, some times I think I should sign him up for football he is always tackling players!  Beckett enjoyed playing with his Uncle Manuel during the game. 
Next up was Allison's game, Richard barely made it before the game started!  Turns out the other team thought the game started at 3:30 instead of 3:00, so they had to forfeit due to the lack of players.  Which gave us the win, but we decided to play them anyway and the coaches would referee the game.  It was a great game,  they had a pretty good defensive team with a very tall defender!  Allison scored 7 goals and we won 7-2!







After the soccer game we headed to the kids school fall festival!  I am on the PTA and signed up to help coordinate the costume and pumpkin contest.  We had two ladies judge and the rest of us decorated the stage/made posters, and announce the grades and times of the contest.  Very low key for me because I wanted to enjoy the festival with my little family and we did have a great time!!  Allison and her friend Sam went through the haunted house several times, plus the coke toss, and cake walk.  Cooper was everywhere, Richard recorded the funniest video of him riding a bull on the mechanical bull ride!  Beckett just sat in the wagon and enjoyed the view.  The wagon was an excellent thing to bring since the kids won so much candy, toys, cookies, and coke!  I was so bummed when we got home, wouldn't you know Beckett's costume came in the mail earlier that day while we were at the soccer games!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. man we need to use our wagon more like yall! Your kiddos are going to grow up remembering all the fun and family things you did with them.

    ReplyDelete