Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 
Friday we went to dinner, shoe shopping, then visited the pumpkin patch.  Going to the pumpkin patch this year was really special.  Last year Beckett was hospitalized for three days because he stopped breathing due to bronchiolitis.  I remembered I left the hospital to check on the big kids took them to lunch and then stopped by the pumpkin patch and let them pick pumpkins.  I remember feeling like a zombie then, you really don't sleep when you spend nights at the hospital with a very sick baby.  I was so excited for Beckett to get to go for the first time!  My lil guy kept pointing to the pumpkins and squealing then running.  Or he would pick up the little pumpkins and throw them oh oh I think he thought it was a ball..  The big kids stopped for pictures and were off to find there perfect pumpkin!  Its a fun family tradition that I hope my kids are never to old for!  We were barely there for 20 minutes before the storm rolled in and it got cold and windy then we went home to decorate our new pumpkins! Oh and I chopped my hair off!  I went in for a trim and came out with a very choppy layered hair cut!  I lived with it for almost a week and could not take it!  So I went in to fix it and well now I have a very short hair cut!  Oh well its hair right and it will grow! 
 




 

1 comment:

  1. Stacey, you got precious pictures!! I love the family photo and all the kids are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete