Friday, June 6, 2014

CA Day 1



 

 


My aunt had a morning meeting.  I woke up got dressed and made breakfast.  I then woke up my sleeping beauty before 10am.  After she ate and got dressed we went for a walk to this beautiful park behind my aunts house.

Once my aunt made it home from her meeting we went shopping at the outlets. Next was lunch at in and out burger!!!!  We then went to a popular place called Screamin Mim's.  Best milkshake ever!!!  Went home for dinner then back out to shop for my special running shoes and to sports authority.  It was still early so we went for a walk at Sonoma State University.  As a child and teen I would go on long walks with my aunt here.  Ever trip to CA I never get the chance to take Richard or the kids!  This was a special night!



1 comment:

  1. What great memories to have built up for Alli did you find any tennis balls? lol

    ReplyDelete