Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hobbs and Date Night

 
 
 
Saturday morning I drove into Hobbs to spend part of the day with my best friend D.  We were able to shop, go out for lunch, and work on a baby project for the daughter she's expecting in September. The kids and I stayed up late Friday making her my  famous chocolate fudge cake.  I enjoyed spoiling her with birthday gifts and chatting the day away.  First off I am so thankful to my husband for watch the kids all day for me to go to Hobbs.  Secondly I am forever grateful for the special friendship I share with my friend D.  I appreciate her sweet spirit and for the attention she gives our friendship.  It's a true 50/50 friendship and I can say I don't have that with many people.  I genuinely love her and her family. I do miss living in the same town but it hasn't changed our friendship.
 




I made it make to midland right at 5, to go out on a special date night my hubby planned.  Dinner, a walk, and a movie.  It was literally an entire day away from kids.  I missed them terribly but it was exactly what I need to recharge my batteries.  I loved the alone time with Richard also.  It started with just the two of us those 15 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment