Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Rockhounds & Stanton








This past Friday was Chevrons annual picnic at the Rockhounds Baseball field. The kids were so excited to go I heard all week about it!  I was worried it was going to be beastly hot but a cold front rolled in. It was windy and overcast, perfect weather!  As always the BBQ was delicious,  and the kids pigged out on peanuts, chips, popcorn, and lemonade.  The kids had fun running and rolling down the hills.  Of course the two playgrounds were a hit for the boys!  Allison wanted to watch the game, and catch a foul ball.  Beckett got tired and sat with Richard and Allison while Cooper and I stayed at the parks for an hour!   Perfect night!!!
                                                 Can U see Cooper with his gun??                                                            




Saturday we went to Stanton Trade Days!  It's been years since we've been.  The weather was still beautiful not to hot, overcast, and a breeze.  Both the kids had there own money to spend.  Each picked out a toy Alli a stuff dog with a kennel and Cooper a gun.  We let each kid pick am activity.  Allison went on this trampoline jumpy thing!  She keep doing flip after flip!!  And Cooper choose to do the climbing rock wall. Poor guy lost grip a few times but finally made it to the top.  We got lunch afterwards we ate curly fries, hamburgers, and foot long corn dogs!!  I could not get over how much Beckett loved the curly fries and pretty much ate the whole plate!  We then got ice cream for the kids and walked around.  I definitely enjoyed every minute of our CA trip with my Alli-cat but I was so happy to be back with my whole family.  We had so much fun together this weekend as a family, I really missed my crew!

1 comment: