Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mom and son date






Because Allison and I were leaving town to go to CA for six days I decided to spend some time with Cooper before we left.  Monday which was Memorial day was Cooper's special day with mommy.  His agenda  Chuckie Cheese, Walmart (pick a toy), and the jumpy place.  Although Cooper really wanted Alli to come with us.  She agreed to come but to give all her tickets to Cooper.  I often do date nights with my Alli but Cooper's request are always simple.  To play a board game, walk to the park, jump on the trampoline, play with his army men, or read him stories.  When we were leaving the jump place he told me he didn't want the day to end.  He hasn't complained or whined about me leaving him.  He simply said he wished he could go.  I honestly wonder how after looking into that lil boys blue eyes how you couldn't fall instantly in love.  I loved every minute I spent with my lil boy today, and I didn't want it to end either.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment