Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eunice


 
 

One thing I miss about living in NM is the awesome pools!  There are three pools and two splash pads in Hobbs.  Midland has two pools that are run down and in the ghetto and zero splash pads!  Hobbs is only 1:20 minutes away so I figured we would make some summer plans to visit are friends a few times.  There is also this really neat pool fifteen minutes from Hobbs in Eunice.  I made plans with a few friends to meet up with them in Eunice last week.  Which means only an hour for me to drive.  One of my friends asked us to meet them early to play at the park and have a picnic.    We got to Eunice at 10 and left at 4!  The kids enjoyed playing with the friends, and Beckett got over his fear of wearing his folatie.  The poor lil guy feel asleep in my arms after throwing a massive fit and slept for an hour and a half.  Although he woke up and peed on me through his swim diaper and then went number two!  Next time I take a change of clothes for myself!!!!  It was a full day spent with good friends!

1 comment:

  1. man what a great time! I envy all the things you plan for with the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete