Saturday, June 14, 2014

Steffer



Every summer from when I was 6-18 I went to CA to visit my Aunts Ruthie and Steffer.  Even as an adult I've only missed one year going to CA the year I was pregnant with Beckett.  I've lived in CA as a baby and consider myself a CA girl from TX.  If you know me at all CA is a centrical part of my life.  When my Aunt Ruthie died my yearly visit wouldn't die with her.  My Aunt Steffer is such a huge part of my life you wouldn't believe she lived states away.  We talk on the phone, text, and email regularly.  She shares in my triumphs and struggles.  She has her hands in everyone of my kids birthdays, holidays, and any special event.  I truly love her with ever fiber in me.  Visiting with her this trip and spending time with Alli and my Aunt was a dream come true!  Such special memories made, until our next adventure.  I had to include a picture of Allison at the Oakland airport when we were flying back to TX.




 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect words to describe Steffie. She is such an amazing women we have had the privilege to have in our life!

    ReplyDelete