Thursday, June 12, 2014

CA Day 5




 
 
Our last official full day in CA.  We slept in, ate breakfast, and packed.  It was Sunday and we went to church.  During my summers spent in CA as a kid I got to know a lot of people at church.  My aunt was also involved in church through her calling and of course her out going nature.  Any time I come to CA I want to go church.  It was nice to see all our friends and catch up.  Sunday afternoon we went to my cousin Jessica for the graduation party for Victoria.  It was a beautiful day for a BBQ!  I believe there were about thirty family members all together. I am a social butterfly and I made my rounds talking to everyone.  It was so nice to see what all my cousins are up to, Facebook can't tell you everything!  Allison enjoyed her cousins I rarely saw her.  Playing with the frezbe, soccer,  jumping on the trampoline, and a water ballon fight!  I was disappointed I didn't get a picture until several people had already left.  It was a wonderful day spent with family!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment