Tuesday, June 10, 2014

CA Day 4






 
 

We slept in tell almost 10 Saturday morning.  We ate breakfast and my aunt picked us up. One of Allison's request during this visit was to go to the beach.  This was the only day open to go.  The weather wasn't the best but northern CA isn't known for their warm beaches, there known for the spectacular views and scenery.  Because we were at my cousins we drove an entirely different route to the beach.  A path I have never been, the road's are windy and have a lot of turns and close cliff paved roads.  If you know me I hate to fly and drive, I just get awfully car sick.  But the views were to die for and I could have snapped a million pictures but I didn't just mental notes.  We bundled up and walked the beach.  We collected shells.  Built a sand castle.  Dipped our feet and hands into freezing water.  Walked and explored, we also found two sea dollars!!   It was a fabulous stop a sweet memory with my daughter.


The second half of our day was spent at my Uncle Gilbert's ranch.  An afternoon with horses, Allison's dream come true.  She rode for a straight hour!  My Uncle Gilbert led the horse all the way down to a creek.  Allison had the biggest smile on her face.  We walked right next to a vineyard.  We ended our day at a strawberry patch and bought three huge cartons of strawberries!  SF famous sourdough bread and strawberries for dinner.
 
 









1 comment:

  1. OMG no you didnt...haha took a picture of those strawberries gah I wanna go there! PS what a fabulous adventure to the beach and riding horses for Alli! I bet she had the time of her life there.

    ReplyDelete