Monday, October 12, 2015

Time passes 3 Months

 
 
 






A lot has changed in the last month for Camden.  I've always said if you can make to three months with your newborn you have survived!  Camden is practically sleeping through the night, waking up at 5am eating then going back to sleep until I wake him up to take the kids to school.  Camden is crazy chill nothing phases him unless he is hungry then he does cry.  Lately Cam is desperately trying to roll over to his tummy, he can roll from his tummy to back though.  He has complete control of his head.  Camden can also scooch back when he is trying to roll.  I have a feeling he will be a early mover but only time will tell.  He absolutely loves attention and will smile and laugh.  Cam has grown out of his newborn clothes.  It feels like he grew over night!  We were having some digestive issues that I think we finally worked out.  The newness hasn't worn out, the kids are all still so in love with him.  I catch times when one of the kids will be taking to Camden, lying by him, or holding him.  I enjoy just holding my lil guy and talking to him, he is just such a happy baby.  I saw a quote recently that puts into words how I feel. 


"You will never be this loved again.  So on those days when you are feeling stressed out, touched out, and depleted, just remember that you will never be this loved again.  One day you will long for their affection.  So choose a soft voice, choose gentle hands, and choose love."

1 comment:

  1. I adore these pictures of lil man. I wanna see this boy and cuddle!!!

    ReplyDelete