Monday, October 19, 2015

Super Saturday


























Our church's women group holds a yearly craft day.  I am not on the committee that puts on this function but I am the secretary and try to help where there's need.  I help prepare and serve the lunch the church provided.  I also send out several reminders of the event and other important details.  Because Richard was working I had to get my mother in law to watch the kids.  Originally I was going to take Camden with me but he had just fallen asleep.  I ended up taking Allison because a few ladies needed a sitter to watch there kids.  Allison earned 10 dollars for help watch these two little boys for 3 hours.  I was also able to participate in a few projects before serving lunch.  I had leave two hours early to get back to the kids and because my sister was in town visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment