Thursday, October 1, 2015

Saint Ann's Fair 2015











We're very excited about going to the fair this year because we had no other plans that day!  Most years we are juggling our time between games, college football get togetherness, or birthday parties.  We went to the fair right when it opened.  It wasn't to hot yet and it wasn't crowed!  Beckett was actually big enough to ride more rides and totally cried riding the dragon roller coaster!  He was screaming to get off and go home.  Thankfully his attitude changed.  I think his favorite part was the Saint Ann's side.  Beckett got tired and hung out with grandma and granddad in the gym for bingo.  Cooper loved the space ride and went on it more times than I could count.  My favorite part is seeing our friends and eating a turkey leg and funnel cake. Camden slept for hours once he woke up he got fussy.  Richard dropped me off with the two little boys.  Allison friend Audrey came over and Richard took them back.  The girls won cokes at the ring toss, rode countless rides, and won two gold fish.  It's strange how Allison is getting bigger and wanting to venture out on her own.  I remember her first fair like it was yesterday.  Another awesome fair in the books, 16 years and we've continued the tradition.

1 comment:

  1. I love this tradition! Allison oh alli stop this growing stuff I cant stand it!!

    ReplyDelete