Thursday, October 1, 2015

Weekened fun






I am a little behind on blogging so I am gonna try and play catch up.  This post is from a few weekends ago, September 25th. 

I always try to make the weekend fun for the kids.  With a full week of school work and extracurricular activities I love planning special family time.  Because Richard had to work I took the kids by myself to Chuckee Cheese, there choice.  Then we went to run an errand at the mall.  We had planned to go to the park after dinner but we had a major rain storm.  We ended up watching football.  It was so nice to relax as a family.  I love football season, Richard gets so into the games and so do the kids.  Sunday night our friends the Russell's were having their son's mission farwell.  I cant believe we've known this family for ten years and seeing their sons grow into young men has been such a blessing.  Definitely a weekend to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment