Monday, October 5, 2015

Soccer and other things..












Soccer season is in full swing.  Allison had a game last Tuesday and two games this weekend.  We managed to fit some time at Mr Gattis and steak and shake.  I also took the kids to the park Friday and Saturday.  With cooper's head injury he has been laying low and was ready to be his normal rambunctious self.  Since moving to a more competitive soccer bracket it's been harder for Allison to score.  We tied our last game and lost by one goal at the next game.  Beckett is so much more behaved at soccer games, which means I get to actually watch Allison.  Although I am sure that will change once Camden is mobile.  It rained through both her games and I stayed under the umbrella, but both boys were playing with friends.  I love how well Cooper and Beckett play most of the time.

1 comment:

  1. How does Cooper do with the games? I mean does he miss being in action? Does he love getting to see Alli in action?! I sure miss it! I never felt into sports unless its one of her games!! Camden is starting to grow!

    ReplyDelete